In ADEX 2019, compare to that of 2017, there was no F-22 raptor and its flight
Newly displayed one are KF-X, F-35 of ROKAF and EA-18G Growler of USN for the first time in Korea.
CSR (Combat Search & Rescue) operation was also demonstrated.
1. External Display
2) AH-64E (from ROK army)
3) Bombardier G6000
4) C-17 (with its flight demonstration)
5) C-130J (H ver. was also displayed but there is no photo)
6) CH-47 (ROK and US Army's were displayed)
7) DA-40 (single engine) & DA-42 (twin-engine)
8) E-3 AWACS
9) EA-18G (they were only shown in public day)
13) F-16 & KF-16 (I want to see their solo-demo, but there was no flight of them)
14) F-35 from ROKAF
15) F-86 (static display for 70th Year Anniversary of ROKAF)
16) HS-748 (Unexpected guest)
17) KA-32 (ROKAF's Combat Rescue purpose)
18) KF-X (small model in booth and real-scaled mock-up at the outside)
19) KT-1 & KA-1
23) P-51D (like F-86, it was displayed to celebrate 70th Year Anniversary of ROKAF)
2. CSR Demo
KA-1 (FAC), FA-50 (CAS), and UH-60 (SAR) participated the Demo.